2018 Reservation Update
Reservations open on January 15th for the 2018 season by phone only. We are migrating the reservation portal to a new system and anticipate online reservations to be available by the end of January, Thank you for your patience and support.
Your summer vacations start with camping on Crescent Bar Island! In 2018, 55 new Tent/RV sites will be ready (dry hook–up only). The sites are large enough to host your family’s adventures in your tent or your RV, marine vessel trailer (limit 1) and 2 vehicles. A new bathhouse opened in 2017. All sites are dry hook-up at this time, there is no individual site water hook up or dump access/station. The former campground has been converted into a day-use area with a designated boat beach and swim beach. With the new walking trail, walking along the island and heading to the beach will be easier than ever.
Reservations for 2018 open January 15th.
Online reservations coming soon! We are updating the portal to better serve your needs and it will return the end of January.
May 1st to October 31st
Every night is $40 (two-night minimum on weekends and three-night minimum on Memorial Day, Labor Day and Fourth of July).
- All sites have a tent pad (18x18)
- Water spiqots and showers are located within the campground
- All sites are dry hook-up at this time, there is no individual site water hook up or dump access/station. (electric hook up is available)
- Weekends require a 2-day (Friday/Saturday) minimum
- Holidays 3-day minimum
- Refunds, 50% refundable up to 14-days prior to arrival, less online convenience processing fee.
- Refunds, No Refunds within 14-days of arrival.
Off Season: November 1st to April 30th Every night $20
No water is available, Bathhouse Open, Showers are closed.
- All sites have a tent pad (18x18)
- All sites are dry hook up only (electric hook up is available)
- Refunds, 100% until day of arrival less online processing fee.
General Park Rules
- Day-Use Areas: open year round dawn to dusk
- Campground: quiet hours 10 pm to 7 am daily
Motorized Vehicles: Prohibited on trails and shorelines. Please drive on designated roads. No overnight parking in Day Use Areas.
Fires: Only allowed in designated fire pits and grills.
Alcoholic Beverages: Prohibited in all park areas per state law.
Glass Containers: Not allowed on any shoreline, designated swim area, or beach.
Firearms: Discharge of firearms is prohibited inside developed recreation areas.
Fireworks: Prohibited on all Grant PUD Project Lands.
Pets: Must be leashed at all times. Handlers must remove and properly dispose of their pet waste. Pets are prohibited in designated swim areas and beaches.
Solicitation and Sales: Sale of goods or services on Project Lands is not allowed without prior authorization from Grant PUD.
Camping: Allowed in designated campsites only. No camping in parking lot.
General Campground Rules
- Online reservations preferred May - September. Drop-in camping is only allowed on a night by night basis May - September based on campsite availability.
- Campers are limited to a ten-day stay. All property must be removed at check out.
- ADA specific sites are 4, 33, 38, 45
- ADA sites are reserved for visitors with state issued ADA placards only.
- After 6pm unreserved ADA sites are available FCFS for single night usage only.
- Check-out time is 1 pm, check-in time is 3 pm.
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Two vehicles per site, one RV trailer, one water vessel trailer only allowed.
- Tents must be placed only on designated tent pads.
- Tents are not allowed on the grass.
- Site saving is not allowed.
- Maximum occupancy per site is eight (8) people.
- Pets are required to be on a leash.