Your summer vacations start with camping on Crescent Bar Island! In 2017, 55 new Tent/RV sites will be ready (dry hook–up only for RVs). The sites are large enough to host your family’s adventures in your tent or your RV, boat trailer (limit 1) and 2 vehicles. There will be a new bath house and potable water but wet hook-ups for RV’s won’t be available until 2018. The former campground has been converted into a day-use area with a designated boat beach and swim beach. With the new walking trail, walking along the island and heading to the beach will be easier than ever.
Reservations are currently open. Give us a call or click on the link to book your summer stay.
Reservations are open for June 23rd, 2017, but the initial opening may be impacted by construction schedules.
What about Memorial Day 2017? Well, with any construction project we are leaving room for the unexpected and the last thing we want to do is cancel your holiday plans. So stay tuned as May approaches and construction wraps up. If you need to make plans now consider staying along the Columbia River in one of Grant PUDs campgrounds.
Online reservations include an additional convenience charge of 5%, Call to save on the charge. Review Terms and Conditions prior to booking for more information.
Every night is $40 (two-night minimum on weekends and three-night minimum on Memorial Day, Labor Day and Fourth of July).
- All sites have a tent pad (18x18)
- Water spiqots and showers are located within the campground
- All sites are dry hook up only for RVs (electric hook up is available)
- Weekends require a 2-day (Friday/Saturday) minimum
- Holidays 3-day minimum
- Refunds, 50% refundable up to 14-days prior to arrival
- Refunds, No Refunds within 14-days of arrival
General Park Rules
- Day-Use Areas: open year round dawn to dusk
- Campground: quiet hours 10 pm to 7 am daily
Motorized Vehicles: Prohibited on trails and shorelines. Please drive on designated roads. No overnight parking in Day Use Areas.
Fires: Only allowed in designated fire pits and grills.
Alcoholic Beverages: Prohibited in all park areas per state law.
Glass Containers: Not allowed on any shoreline, designated swim area, or beach.
Firearms: Discharge of firearms is prohibited inside developed recreation areas.
Fireworks: Prohibited on all Grant PUD Project Lands.
Pets: Must be leashed at all times. Handlers must remove and properly dispose of their pet waste. Pets are prohibited in designated swim areas and beaches.
Solicitation and Sales: Sale of goods or services on Project Lands is not allowed without prior authorization from Grant PUD.
Camping: Allowed in designated campsites only. No camping in parking lot.
General Campground Rules
- Online reservations preferred May - September. Drop-in camping is only allowed on a night by night basis May - September based on campsite availability.
- Campers are limited to a ten-day stay. All property must be removed at check out.
- ADA specific sites are 4, 33, 38, 45
- ADA sites are reserved for visitors with state issued ADA placards only.
- After 6pm unreserved ADA sites are available FCFS for single night usage only.
- Check-out time is 1 pm, check-in time is 3 pm.
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Two vehicles per site, one RV trailer, one boat trailer only allowed.
- Tents must be placed only on designated tent pads.
- Tents are not allowed on the grass.
- Site saving is not allowed.
- Maximum occupancy per site is eight (8) people.
- Pets are required to be on a leash.